Looking for a way to connect with the community and take action on climate change?
Become a 350 Aotearoa business supporter!
This is a one-year gold membership donation for businesses who would like to support the work of 350 Aotearoa.
We run a pretty tight ship, so your $1000 donation will go a long way!
This year we want to:
- Continue our 100%Possible campaign on moving NZ to 100% renewable energy and transport.
- Bring leading international climate change activist, speaker, author and journalist Bill McKibben to NZ.
- Use the power of the masses to get solar panels on public buildings and businesses through carrotmobs and other quirky fundraisers.
- Connect more with Pacific communities in NZ and with the 350 Pacific groups spread across 12 different islands.
- Work with other organisations to take on fossil fuel companies plans for pushing us past 2 degrees of warming.
- Organise more grassroots training for youth and build our online community.
- Help NZ youth show their vision for 2050 in their communities.
The 350 business club donation is a minimum of $1000 per year. (We'll always accept more of course! Or if you can help offer in-kind support or would like to partner with 350 on a project such as a community fundraiser for solar panels, please get in touch at email@example.com or on 0272626121 as we'd love to discuss. )
As well as the standard 350 member benefits you will:
- be promoted through 350's national communications: social media, e-newsletters and at specific agreed events)
- have your logo and a link to your website displayed on the 350 supporters page.
- receive an A4 certificate to display on your wall of your office showing your support for 350
- be able to display/advertise your support for 350 Aotearoa on any of your own marketing/communications.
Plus, 350 Aotearoa is a registered charity, so your donation is tax deductible.
If you would like to be a 350 business supporter please contact us via email directly to discuss your options or phone (04) 909 7305.